Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unicef Half-Marathon

Two weekends ago, I completed one of the milestone goals before my 25th birthday. I completed a half-marathon. No walking, all running, all in 2 hours. I was actually quite pleased with the results of the half-marathon. it was definitely a very painful journey: starting with training and the actual run itself. As difficult as it was to wake up at 4 in the morning for the run, it was worth all the pain and trouble. I signed up for another one already in Jan. Wish me luck.

P.S. I would like to dedicate my run to my best friend Juliana, who got me into running by forcing me into the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler in DC and to Robert, my associate who was kind enough to let me sleep while he worked until when I woked up at 4Am so I would able to run the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment